Saturday, June 4, 2011

Things we're excited for...

  • to find a GOOD job. (hopefully sooner than later.)
  • family reunions.
  • Hawaii
  • boating
  • friend's weddings            
And most of all....
To hold our sweet little baby in December!                                                                                                                  

8 comments:

  1. GABE!!!! I'm so happy for the two of you...Congradulations! That is very exciting news. Your going to make a great mom. Congradulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So exciting for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things I'm excited for: Your cute little baby, and for you to update your blog more ;) Congrats again! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabe! This is wonderful news! Ahh im so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously I'm sitting here telling layne do you know how crazy it is even the thought that I can (but not yet) be prego at the same time as one of my volleyball girls. Weird for me but super exciting. Congrats you will be one amazing mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH!!! Congratulations gabe!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so excite for you! that baby will be adorable and you we be such a cute mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so exciting Gabe! Your baby will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete