Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let's Cruise...

Dave and I just got home from a cruise to the Southern Caribbean.  We went to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, and St. Martin. It was so fun and relaxing! Here are some of the highlights...

St. Thomas


Snorkeling in St. Thomas
Barbados

Things we LOVED...
- Being together.
- The beach.
- Relaxing.
- Not cleaning up after ourselves.
- Eating whatever and whenever we wanted.   (neither of us gained weight...phew.)
-Sunshine.
-Reading the entire Hunger Games series in 4 days.    
- Not worrying about ANYTHING.
Formal Night
St. Lucia
Zip lining in St. Kitts
Our funny guides

Things we DIDN'T love...
- Getting fried.
- Being bombarded by people selling EVERYTHING.
- Staying in the NASTIEST hotel.
- Missing 2 weeks of church.
- Paying an arm and a leg for a taxi.
- Dave's phone being ruined.
Animal Towels
Our waiter "Iggy"
St. Martin
Last day!
 Things we LEARNED...
- To use sunscreen.
- Paying more money for a nicer hotel is definitely worth it.
- To not bring your phone on a boat.
- We rely WAY too much on technology.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOO glad you guys had such a good time! Your pictures are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! Glad you guys had a great time- you deserved a break- and what a break it was....filled with beautiful beaches and sunshine-love it! Okay, I am a little jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounded like it was AMAZING! you are a tan bean!!! miss you gabe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO much fun! I am so glad you guys got to go!!! and a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl you are sooo tan!!! glad you had so much fun! lets go to lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute white shirt from gap?? it's my favorite thing. {i have it}

    also. you're black.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you guys had a blog, what a horrible sister and sister-in-law I am, but to my defense I just barely started blogging again this week. That trip looks sooo fun. I am so glad you guys were able to pull it off, and Hawaii is right around the corner. Just promise me we will go on a trip sometime together.

    ReplyDelete